Steps for becoming a children’s or youth program volunteer
- Decide what area of children’s or youth ministries you’d like to volunteer in [information here https://citppc.org/childcare/]
- Complete the CiTP Volunteer Application and return it to Joelle Brummitt-Yale, Director of Children’s and Youth Ministries [click here].
- Complete a background check form [click here] and return it to Joelle Brummitt-Yale, Director of Children’s and Youth Ministries or Andrew Taylor-Troutman, Pastor
- Child Protection Policy Training: All volunteers are required to acquaint themselves with the church’s child protection policy and procedures through this short online training video. After watching the video, please complete the short quiz to let us know you’ve reviewed the training video.
Link to training video
Link to quiz
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training: CiTP is committed to reducing risk of sexual abuse to our young disciples. As such, we require that all volunteers complete a child sexual abuse prevention training program. Access to a module provided by our church insurance company can be provided if the volunteer has not previously had training in this area. Please contact the Director of Children’s and Youth Ministries [click here to email] to either provide proof of attendance from an outside training or request access to the training provided through the church.