March 16, 2020 Session Email Vote
Chapel in the Pines Presbyterian Church
Email Vote in lieu of Stated Meeting March 16, 2020
Present: Barbara Amago, Stan Campbell, Pat Chappell, Keith Glidewell, Paul Harrell, Paul Isom, Bruce Raymond
Excused Absence: John McDowell, Mary Roodkowsky
In lieu of the regular called stated meeting on March 16, 2020, we conducted an email vote on the Consent Agenda, pasted below and on the 4 motions below
Consent Agenda-Please read these items in advance. They will be voted on as a group without discussion unless someone pulls a particular entry from the Consent Agenda
- Approval of Session minutes-Stated meeting 2/17/2020, Email Vote 2/19/2020
- Approval of Committee Minutes – March Finance and Administration, Mission and Service 2/23/2020
- Correspondence – Thank you from CEDEPCA, Habitat for Humanity, CORA, Community Lunch Pittsboro, Presbyterian Mission and Presbyterian Giving Catalogue; Invitation to Chatham County Council on Aging Faith Summit; Notification of 2020 Earth Care Congregation
Finance and Administration
- Thank Judy Kenyon for her generous gift to the church to purchase floor mats for the front door, and ask Building and Grounds to proceed with purchasing and installing the mats
- To joyfully acknowledge that Judy Burseik, Hope Weber, Jim and Jackie Walters, Lois and Chris Watson and Suzanne and Phillip Goerger entered into membership in the life of the church on 3/8/2020.
- To welcome into membership in the life of the church Joyce Brennan, Lois Walston and her son Patrick, Alex and Cat French, Neil Morrison and Diana Lys, Mark and Jan Herboth, Tom and Lucy Leuchtenberg, Payton Thompson and Nate JonesChristian Education
- To approve the newly inserted section IX, Illness and Injury, to the Child Protection Policy and also the form developed to report an illness or injury
Thanks for all you do, please stay safe.
The consent Agenda was approved unanimously and all four motions passed unanimously.
Marcia Ladd, Clerk
Approved by session April 20, 2020